Plowright Piano Masterclass - Saturday 10th November 2007,1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Shaw Room, National Gallery of Ireland
The public will be admitted at regular intervals. Please be as quiet as possible when entering or leaving the masterclass.
Each participant will play for approximately 30 minutes. There will be a break at approximately 3.00 p.m.
The participants, in the order they will play, are listed below:
1. Eoin O’Callaghan, Cork School of Music - Liszt: Petrarch Sonnet No. 123
2. Alison Dunlop, Queens University Belfast - Bach: Chromatic Fantasie & Fugue BWV 903
3. Stephanie Abe, Royal Irish Academy of Music - Liszt: Ballade in B Flat minor
4. Sean Creed, Royal Irish Academy of Music - Schubert: Sonata in G D894 (1st Movement)
5. Christopher Hall, D.I.T. Conservatory of Music - Chopin: Nocturne D flat major op.27/2
6. David Coonan, Royal Irish Academy of Music - Chopin: Scherzo No. 2